Wednesday 17 March 2010

The anticipation of it all

Tomorrow night is the Wellingborough and District Horticultural Society's Spring Show, a member's only competition for which i have been eagerly waiting for since their Autumn show last September.

News is Dad and Mum have kindly been to Oundle this morning to get my flowers, so I can tonight prepare 4-5 arrangements. Now why the high volume well due to the snow, my daffs and tulips in the garden i don't think will quite be ready. I also remain optimistic that the mild weather of today and tomorrow will create a miracle by tomorrow evening, but I think there is more chance of seeing a pig fly in the sky.

Well i will publish my works of arts over the next couple of days, and let you know whether there was any success for me or not. Here is keeping everything crossed :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment