Wednesday 28 April 2010

Been a while

It's been a few days since I have updated this, but i haven't had time to breathe. I am the President of the new Oakley Vale WI, have started my evening class again and i think for the first time i didn't get told off! I have got some piccys to upload which i will try and do this evening just to show you what i have been up to. One of the exciting thing in the next few days is sorting out the third bedroom into what will be mostly my workshop and a joint office...so so happy with that. Anyway hope you are all well. x

Oh and good news passed the first two tests in my home learning floristry course, the 2nd one i got 100% on which i was chuffed to bits with.

Looking forward to Sunday at Chatsworth House with Linda and watching Jonathan Moseley.

Take care for now xx

No comments:

Post a Comment