Thursday 25 February 2010

The weekend ahead

Well Thursday today and one more day to go to the weekend. Busy weekend and week at work and home. Conference and workshop organisation at work, whilst my weekend starts with my new florist saturday job. Sunday probably spot of lunch with mum and dad whilst Michael is at work, then settle down with woof in the afternoon to make my arrangement for Wednesday night's March club competition theme is "Reflections - Winter has gone"....only just ha, ha. Then me and the boy are off to the X Factor Tour, flower club night for me and then mum and me are going to see Christine Walkden - plantswoman and horticulturalist talking at the Kettering Conference Centre about her way with gardening, then thankfully the weekend will be approaching with Sunday lying down in a dark room recovering from the what will be an enjoyable but hectic week.

No comments:

Post a Comment